These pretty treats with a healthy bite inside only take about 15 minutes to prepare, and use just a few ingredients most of us already have on hand in the kitchen!
2 bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces
½ cup chocolate chips
¼ cup peanut butter
2 graham crackers, crushed into crumbs (or other toppings!)
- Line a small baking sheet or plate with wax paper to place treats on, which will fit in the freezer.
- Microwave chocolate chips and peanut butter together in microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir, and continue to heat and stir in 15 second increments until melted. Mine take 45 seconds total.
- Working quickly, drop banana pieces individually in chocolate mixture and coat outside by rolling around with a spoon.
- Roll some or all pieces in graham cracker crumbs.
- Place covered banana on wax paper.
- Poke stick in the middle, almost to the bottom of the bite.
- Continue dipping until all pieces are covered.
- Freeze for at least one hour.