I have been experimenting with reducing gluten in my diet for various reasons, and have made this pizza for a savory, super-easy dinner a few times. The last time I made it was when the family had “real” pizza which I had to avoid because of gluten, and my five-year-old ended up eating most of my gluten-free substitute pizza! This is a very quick and easy recipe that kids love!
Pair this with some grilled vegetables or salad for a fast and easy dinner! Involve the kids by setting out the ingredients and letting them make their own pizza!
Gluten-Free Tortilla Pizza (4 servings)
- 4 Corn tortillas
- 1 cup sauce (pizza sauce, pesto or brush with olive oil)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up.
- Lay out tortillas on baking sheet, and top each with ¼ cup sauce.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup shredded cheese on each tortilla.
- Add desired toppings.
- Place under broiler for about two minutes, or until cheese has melted.